Whether you are a first-time mother, or experienced, our hospitals are dedicated to helping guide you through pregnancy and childbirth. You and your newborn will be cared for in the warm, nurturing atmosphere of our labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum rooms (LDRP rooms). These rooms allow the entire birth process to be completed in a home-like setting.
Maternity service include:
- Nursing support for your choice of birth options
- Secured unit for the safety of our patients and their babies
- Pain Management options
- An experienced team of nurses with Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification
- Breastfeeding consultants available to teach you how to breast feed effectively.
- Parents are encouraged to actively participate in the care of the infants and are welcome in the unit 24 hours a day.
- Infant security is a top priority therefore a newborn monitoring system is in place.
- Prenatal care and family-centered education
- Siblings are welcomed to meet their new brother or sister
Our maternity hospitals offer a range of childbirth preparation and breastfeeding classes.