Pasco, Pinellas Hillsborough, Florida — Medical Center of Trinity’s new free standing emergency department, ER 24-7 in Lutz, is now open. ER 24-7 in Lutz is located at 1430 Dale Mabry Highway, Lutz, Florida 33548 (next to Wal-Mart).
The ER 24-7 in Lutz now offers convenient access to emergency care 24-hours a day, seven days a week with all the resources one needs for acute care of a serious illness or injury. The ER 24-7 in Lutz provides even more advanced emergency services than an urgent care center; this full service ER will also accept patients via ambulance and have on site CT scan, ultrasound, x-ray, and laboratory services. The ER 24-7 in Lutz is staffed by physicians Board Certified in Emergency Care and nurses with emergency care experience and certifications.
Benefits of the ER 24-7 in Lutz:
- Convenient access from home, school and work
- Shorter wait times
- The same services and level of care consistent with a traditional hospital emergency department
- Warm and inviting clinical environment
- Telemedicine capabilities
- Enables first responders to return much more quickly to the field
- National certifications through Medical Center of Trinity