Edmund F Funai, MDMaternal and Fetal Medicine
He has held leadership positions at NYU, and Yale, and for a time was simultaneously Dean of Ohio State’s medical school and Chief Operating Officer of its five hospitals. At USF, Dr. Funai served as chief operating officer of USF Health and remains a tenured professor in the Morsani College of Medicine.
Dedicated to effective and safe care, and have patients actively participate in decisions about their treatment.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology - Board Certified
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine - Primary - Board Certified
- Gender: Male
- Undergraduate Degree: Univeristy of Notre Dame - 1988
- Graduate Degree: New York Medical College - 1992
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital - 1996
- Fellowship: New York University - 1998
- Medical Center of Trinity